The Sedona Trails
Whether you are a hiker, biker, equestrian, outdoor enthusiasts or lover of natural beauty, traveling on one or more of Sedona’s amazing trails is not to be missed. If you miss taking a trail you might miss the best parts of Sedona.The Hike House
Sedona Art Scene
Sedona is a unique community, combining opportunities for the appreciation of its spectacular natural landscape with the excellence of its arts and culture experiences. Sedona and the surrounding area is home to many artist and plenty of galleries to view their beautiful works of art. Along with the many galleries, there are Art Festivals, open studio tours and the famous Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village to spend your day in the Arts. Whether you are wanting to expand your art collection or wanting that special piece of art to enhance your home, Sedona is the place to go.
On April 26, 27 & 28, 2019 the Sedona Visual Artists’ Coalition will host an open studio event featuring the studios of over 30 artists.
Shopping in Sedona is far from your usual daily activity. With five major shopping districts to choose from, you won’t come back empty handed:
- The Collective Sedona (Adjacent Resort) – restaurants, galleries, banking, gifts
- The Hike House – hiking and adventure apparel & accessories
- Absolute Bike Rental (1 Mile From Resort) – rentals for all levels of recreation and exploration
- The Arizona 179 corridor (Gallery Row) – restaurants, galleries & landmarks
- Uptown Sedona – galleries, gift shops, cafes & restaurants
- Hillside Shopping Center – specialty shops & boutiques
- Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village – recreated Mexican village with restaurants, galleries & stores
Discover the untouched beauty of the southwest with a jeep tour or mountain bike tour through the rugged tracks, or jump on the Sedona Trolley for a real western experience. Take a short drive to Oak Creek Canyon and spend the day surrounded by the unsurpassable beauty of the 12-mile long gorge.View Day Trips
The vast landscape of Sedona makes for an incredible sightseeing adventure, with age-old rock temples and vortexes, to modern science exhibitions and national monuments. Whether visiting for a day or enjoying a week-long vacation, Sedona is full of magical secrets just waiting to be explored.See the sights
There’s just something about Sedona’s towering red rocks and acres of lush national forest that brings out the adventurous side in everyone. Choose from over 200 miles of hiking trails or drift through the sky in a hot air balloon. Venture a little further afield and you’ll find the iconic Grand Canyon.Plan Your Adventure