Specials & Packages
We've created a selection of Sedona special offers and vacation packages for you to choose from to make your Sedona visit full and exciting. We invite you to review our offers and please let us know if you have any questions or would like to book a reservation, toll free at 1-877-2REDROCK (1-877-273-3762) or Email
The Hilton Sedona Resort & Spa is Sedona's only Full Service Spa and Golf Resort and is located amidst the spectacular beauty of Northern Arizona's Red Rock Country in the heart of Sedona. Below are answers to questions asked by our many Hotel Guests.
Does Hilton Sedona Resort have a Full-Service Resort Spa or Day Spa in Sedona? Yes we do, eforea: Spa at Hilton Sedona (www.HiltonSedonaSpa.com) is the only full-service Resort Spa in Sedona. If you truly wish to experience one of the very best Spa Experiences in one of the most beautiful places in America - look no further and come to the eforea: Spa at Hilton Sedona. Escape from ordinary life and discover the remarkable amenities that await you at eforea: Spa at Hilton Sedona. Come and reward yourself with the very best a Resort Spa has to offer and you'll emerge refreshed, renewed and recharged. View more information about our eforea: Spa at Hilton Sedona.
How does your Sedona Resort compare to other Hotels in Sedona? There are a number of Hotels in Sedona that offer a range of services and amenities with various rates. The Hilton Sedona Resort and Spa offers Guests a true Resort-style experience. Our Sedona Resort provides the full range of Guest Amenities that you expect from a First Class Resort; Spacious Guest Rooms and Guest Suites, Full-Service Day Spa in Sedona, Meeting Facilities, 2 - Sparkling Pools, 3 Tennis Courts, Fitness Center and more.
Do you have a Fitness Center at your Sedona Resort? The Hilton Sedona Resort and Spa has over 20,000 Square-Feet of indoor facilities outfitted with state-of-the-art Fitness Equipment. Our equipment includes: Weight Machines, Treadmills and stationary Bikes. You'll also find Olympic free Weights, Rowers and more. View more information about our eforea: Spa at Hilton Sedona.
We're looking for Hotel Deals in Sedona or Sedona Travel Packages: We offer a variety of Special Offers and Travel Packages - view the latest Special Offers and Travel Packages .
What are the main Guest Amenities offered at your Sedona Resort? Here are just some of the Guest Services and Guest Amenities you expect from our Sedona Resort:
- 219 beautifully appointed Guest Rooms and Guest Suites
- High-Speed Wireless
- Concierge Services
- Full-Service Spa & Fitness Center
- 14,000 Square-Feet of Meeting Space
- 6,500 Square-Feet of Patio Space
- 5,000 and 3,800 Square-Foot Ballrooms
- Audio/Visual Services
- Valet Laundry Service
- Convention and Catering Service
- Gift Shop
- Sight Seeing Tours
- Complimentary USA Today Newspaper
Does your Sedona Hotel have Wedding Facilities? Sedona Arizona is an ideal location to celebrate a new Romance, an Anniversary or your Destination Wedding and there is no better Sedona Resort to host your enchanted day than Hilton Sedona Resort & Spa. Our Sedona Resort is nestled in Sedona Arizona, at the foot of the world famous Red Rocks of Sedona and at an elevation that creates a spectacular climate with cool nights, beautiful days and crystal clear skies. Sedona's unique combination of high desert air, stunning scenery and activities makes for a wonderful romantic getaway. View more information about our Sedona Wedding Space and Sedona Wedding Facilities. Check Rates or Make Reservations at our Sedona Hotel - or call toll free: 1.877.2REDROCK (1.877.273.3762).
What can you tell us about your Guest Rooms and Guest Suites? Our Sedona Hotel Rooms are the perfect setting for your visit. The Hilton Sedona Hotel features 219 beautifully appointed Guest Rooms and Guest Suites with stunning views of the world famous Red Rocks of Sedona or the Emerald Green Fairways of our Championship Golf Course. View more information about our Sedona Hotel Rooms. Check Rates or Make Reservations at our Sedona Hotel - or call toll free: 1.877.2REDROCK (1.877.273.3762).
Do you have a Sedona Restaurant on your property? The Grille at ShadowRock features a Southwestern menu by Chef Richards, offering fresh regional fare for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. The decor inside Grille at ShadowRock is ruggedly handsome with earth tones, Wrought Iron and soft lighting that provides a comfortable environment for all Guests. For Poolside Food and Libations visit the Blue Water Cafe (seasonal) or call Room Service for poolside delivery. View more information about our Sedona Restaurant; The Grill at ShadowRock or for Reservations please call: 1.877.2REDROCK (1.877.273.3762) or Email us.
We are looking for a Sedona Pet Friendly Resort - do you allow pets? Yes, we do. It all starts at check-in where your furry friend receives a creature comforts welcome package. Our Welcome Package features a travel tote filled with pet pampering treats that you can take with you, including:
- Tasty Organic Treats
- Pocket size packet of Bio-degradable Waste Bags
- Travel Tote made of Crypton Super Fabric
- Travel-sized bottle of Disinfectant, Deodorizer & One-step Cleaner for Pet Stains and Smells
What type of Sedona Outdoor Activities are offered at the Resort? We have a number of fun and relaxing things to do at our Sedona Hotel, including:
- 2,500 Square-Feet of Fitness Center, PreCor Equipment: Weight Machines, Treadmills, Ellipticals, Bikes, Olympic Free Weights, Rowers, etc.
- 1,300 Square-Feet Aerobic Room with Wood Floor
- 25-Meter Heated Lap Pool and Outdoor Hot Spa & Wading Pool
- 3-Lighted Tennis Courts
- Luxury Men's and Ladies' Locker Rooms with Large Spas, Saunas and Steam Rooms
- Tennis and Personal Training Instruction available
- Swimming Lessons and Programs available
- Social Activities/Private Party Options
- Slide Rock in Sedona
- Hiking in the Sedona red Rocks
- Camping in Sedona
- Mountain Bike in Sedona on more than 200 miles of trails through the Sedona Red Rocks
- Kayak the Verde River
- Hot Air Balloon rides in Sedona at sunrise
- Enjoy a Sedona Jeep Tour traversing over rugged terrain
- Horseback Riding in Sedona on any of our 100-plus Scenic Trails
- Scaling our Sedona Monoliths with a Rope and Harness - one of the best ways to enjoy the Red Rocks of Sedona
- Exploring a Tour of Grand Canyon by Helicopter
- White Water Rafting the Colorado River
- Get a bird's eye view of the Red Rocks in a Bi-Plane
Hilton Sedona Resort & Spa 90 Ridge Trail Dr. Sedona, AZ 86351 Phone: 928.284.4040 or 1.877.2REDROCK (1.877.273.3762) Fax: 928.284.6940 View our Map & Directions
Directions from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport to our Sedona Resort:
1. Start out going EAST on E SKY HARBOR BLVD. - 0.2 miles
2. Turn RIGHT toward TERMINAL 2/3/WEST EXIT/24TH STREET/DOWNTOWN PHOENIX/RENTAL CAR RETURN. - 0.1 miles
3. Turn RIGHT onto E SKY HARBOR BLVD. - 2.3 miles
4. Stay STRAIGHT to go onto I-10 W. - 5.0 miles
5. Merge onto I-17 N via EXIT 143A toward FLAGSTAFF. - 98.5 miles
6. Take the AZ-179 N exit, EXIT 298, toward SEDONA. - 0.2 miles
7. Turn LEFT onto AZ-179/NF-618. Continue to follow AZ-179. - 7.1 miles
8. Turn LEFT onto RIDGE TRAIL DR. - 0.2 miles
9. End at 90 Ridge Trail Dr Sedona, AZ 86351-7390
10. Estimated Time: 1 hour 51 minutes Estimated Distance: 113.43 miles
Directions from Flagstaff, Arizona to our Sedona Resort:
1. Start out going SOUTHWEST on W SANTA FE AVE/W US-66/I-40 BL/US-180 toward N HUMPHREYS ST. Continue to follow W US-66/I-40 BL. - 0.7 miles
2. Stay STRAIGHT to go onto S MILTON RD/AZ-89A. Continue to follow S MILTON RD. - 1.1 miles
3. S MILTON RD becomes I-17 S. - 40.8 miles
4. Take the AZ-179 N exit, EXIT 298, toward SEDONA. - 0.3 miles
5. Turn RIGHT onto AZ-179. - 7.0 miles
6. Turn LEFT onto RIDGE TRAIL DR. - 0.2 miles
7. End at 90 Ridge Trail Dr Sedona, AZ 86351-7390
8. Estimated Time: 49 minutes Estimated Distance: 50.03 miles
Whatever your reason for visiting Sedona, choose Sedona's Luxury Golf Resort; The Hilton Sedona Golf Resort & Spa.
Learn about Things to Do in Sedona.
View our Specials & Packages.