The Hilton Sedona Golf Resort & Spa is Sedona's only Full Service Spa and Golf Resort and is located amidst the spectacular beauty of Northern Arizona's Red Rock Country in the heart of Sedona.
One Day Itinerary:
- Early Morning Hike – The trail head for the Bell Rock Pathways is located one mile from the Hilton Sedona Golf Resort & Spa. Get up close and personal with one of Sedona's famed Vortexes, Bell Rock. A favorite hike of the locals is the three plus miles hike which loops around Courthouse Butte and Bell Rock. The positive energy from the vortex should stay with you the remainder of the day.
- Chapel of the Holy Cross – For spectacular views of the red rocks and a moment of quiet contemplation.
- Shopping – Visit Tlaquepaque, Sedona's Arts & Crafts Village, fashioned after a traditional Mexican Village featuring art galleries, local crafts, gifts, and great restaurants.
- Uptown Sedona- Our pedestrian-friendly main street is the location of Sedona's visitors' center for the Chamber of Commerce where you will find a wealth of local information. Uptown features shopping, restaurants, and fantastic red rock views.
- Spend the Afternoon at Slide Rock State Park – Feel like a swim? Glide down a natural water chute in Oak Creek.
- Airport Mesa – Incredible panoramic views of the red rocks greet you at sunset.
Two Day Itinerary:
- Early Morning Hike –A short, steep climb into the saddle points of one of Sedona's vortexes, Cathedral Rock, the views are spectacular. The hike is aggressive so you should wear good shoes and be in good health.
- Jeep Tour – See parts of the desert you may not have an opportunity to see otherwise.
- Palatki Heritage Site - An outdoor museum of Sinaguan life, view the ruins of Sinaguan dwellings, ceremony sites, petroglyphs, and pictographs. Reservations are required - call 928.282.3854.
- Jerome, Arizona – Dramatically set on the side of Mingus Mountain this small ghost town was once a thriving old west copper mining town. Now a unique tourist destination featuring great views, unusual shops and restaurants. Jerome is located 40 minutes from Sedona.
- Hilton Spa – Enjoy a 50 minute or 80 minute body treatment, facial, or one of the Hilton Spa's signature treatments. Take one of over 30 fitness classes offered each week including yoga, tai chi, zumba, and water aerobics. Relax in a steam bath or sauna.
Three Day Itinerary:
- Day trip to the Grand Canyon - Approximately a 2 ½ hours drive from Sedona, this makes a perfect day trip by automobile. Not interested in driving? Guided van tours, plane tours, and helicopter tours are available from Sedona.
Four or More Days Adventures:
- West Fork Hiking Trail – Located 20 miles north of the Hilton Sedona Golf Resort and Spa along Hwy 89A, you will find wonderful views in all seasons of the year. This hike will take you into the Secret Mountain Wilderness where the trail crisscrosses Oak Creek numerous times.
- Wine Tasting – Northern Arizona has become the state's fastest growing wine region, with five vineyards and wineries in the region and three more in the planning stage. Oak Creek Vineyards & Winery, Alcantara Vineyards & Winery, Javelina Leap Vineyards, Page Spring Cellars, and Jerome Winery all have tasting rooms.
- Mountain Biking - Sedona offers over 200 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails; bring your bike or rent a bike from the Bike and Bean located ½ mile from the Hilton Sedona Resort & Spa.
- Verde Canyon Railroad - A train ride into Arizona's other 'Grand Canyon' is filled with tunnels, trestles and other unexpected treats that you will remember for years to come.
- Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument - Born in a series of eruptions sometime between 1040 and 1100, lava flows and cinders still look as fresh and rugged as the day they were formed.
- Wupatki National Monument – One of several sites preserving pueblos (houses) of ancient peoples, there are many ruins scattered over a large area of desert northeast of Flagstaff. The pueblos, all with a distinctive red color, were made from the local Moenkopi sandstone. Wupatki is reached by the same loop road that passes the Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument.
- Lowell Observatory – Visit this historic observatory where the planet Pluto was discovered. The observatory houses a 100 year old telescope and the personal library of Percival Lowell.
- Montezuma Castle National Monument - Gaze through the windows of the past into one of the best preserved cliff dwellings in North America. This 20 room high-rise apartment, nestled into a towering limestone cliff, tells a 1,000 year-old story of ingenuity and survival in an unforgiving desert landscape. This is a great place for a picnic; picnic tables are available.
Whatever your reason for visiting Sedona, choose Sedona's Luxury Golf Resort; The Hilton Sedona Golf Resort & Spa.
Learn about Things to Do in Sedona.
View our Specials & Packages.